AUTOMISMS TO BUILD UP THE GAME
- OBJECTIVE: To learn collective automatic movements to build up the game from the line of four.
- DIMENSIONS: Like in the diagram. It is recommended to start learning the movements in a smaller space to increase the number of repetitions and facilitate the corrections to the coach
- PLAYERS: Defenders and two midfielders (1-4-2)
- KEY POINTS:
- Movements without the ball.
- To create space for a teammate
- To keep the positional balance
- Do the exercise in both directions.
- Communication between players and positional correction from the goalkeeper.